Who we are?
Mihaela Teodorescu & Partners is an internationally active intellectual property office located in Bucharest.
Mihaela Teodorescu is the main patent and trademark attorney and client adviser.
In addition, a patent attorney having a background in mechanical engineering, a patent attorney having a background in chemistry with broad experience in polymers and an expert consultant in mechanics and machine construction technology are working as independent contractors on behalf of the firm and following the firm’s principles and established practices
What we do?
We are specialized in:
- acquiring and maintaining intellectual property rights (patents, SPC’s, utility models, trademarks, designs)
- litigation of intellectual property rights
- general counselling on IP rights
- giving opinion and legal advice regarding the scope of protection, validity and infringement of IP rights
We are representing you at:
• Romanian Patent and Trademark Office (OSIM)
• European Patent Office (EPO)
• Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM)
• World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
• before the Romanian Courts through our Attorneys at Law
• and through our international network of selected partners at all IP authorities in the world
Where you find us?
Mihaela Teodorescu & Partners – Intellectual Property Office SRL
Str.Viorele nr.51, bl. 37, sc.2, ap. 63, sector 4, 040425 Bucuresti, Romania.
P.O.Box 53-202, 042380 Bucuresti, Romania.
Tel: +40 (0)77.386.77.51
Fax: +40 (0)31.436.06.65