Experienced Lawyer with Reff & Associates Real Estate
Reff & Associates SCA has a team of almost 50 lawyers, well recognized locally and internationally for the quality of services and ability to deliver solutions on complex legal matters. Reff & Associates assists each year in transactions in aggregate over EUR 1 billion and is recommended by international legal directories such as Legal 500, Chambers and Partners and IFLR1000. Areas of practice include Real Estate, Banking & Finance, Competition law, Employment law, Energy and Environment law, Insolvency law, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Sector, Securities Law.
The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions over recent years has increased the firm's visibility and market recognition and has prompted higher rankings in reputable international legal guides. The 2013 edition of Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates’ Real Estate practice intier 1, also recommending its lawyers for their expertise in Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and Corporate and M&A work. Reff & Associates is also recommended by IFLR 1000 for Banking, Capital Markets and M&A and by Chambers and Partners for M&A.
Awards and recognition:
During the Annual Gala Awards 2014 organized by Ziarul Financiar, the most reputable Romanian business newspaper, Reff & Associates received the award for the Real Estate Transaction of the Year, thus reconfirming the firm’s reputation as leader in the Property M&A practice and validating its performances in the field. Notably, this is the third time in a row Reff & Associates receives this award.
An experienced lawyer in our team:
• Provides comprehensive property consultancy, transaction and advisory services to deliver fully integrated expert solutions on a national and global basis.
• Is deeply involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations, and implementation;
• Has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of our network;
• Has direct contact and interacts closely with clients and colleagues from other functions and geographies;
• Works in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and strives for work/life balance.
Profile & qualifications:
• Bar membership;
• Two to four years of professional experience in a top business law firm, with significant involvement in real estate transactions, due diligence and related advisory;
• Solid knowledge of commercial and civil law;
• Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
• Fluency in written & spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
• Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.